Thursday, April 15, 2010

It's 2010 and Jim Rome still has a goatee

When I first started this blog one of the things I wanted to make fun of was the sports media. I was driving a lot, which meant listening to a lot of sports talk on the radio. It's to be expected that any sports news will lack intellectual stimulation, but I found the misfortune of listening to one show in particular that was completely void of any thought. That show belonged to Jim Rome.

I haven't listened to his show since then, but was reminded of his existence today while searching for tailgating rules for the UCF Spring Game. The memories returned to me as if I was remembering why I hate lizards. Congratulations Jim Rome. Your show is just as bad as opening your blinds to see two lizards making hanky panky on the outside of your window and the girl lizard is bleeding out her vagina while a lizard dick is forced into it.

I'm not trying to shock anyone by talking about lizard dick. It's just the only comparison that does justice to how bad his radio show is. From what I understand he has a TV show, which might be watchable for all I know.

1 comment:

ChrisV82 said...

Ignoring his analysis - which is terrible - I hate how he uses slang in the most awkward, lamest manner possible.